Interview Guidelines 📖
About Niagahoster and Hostinger
Meet our CS Team
Company’s Key Principles
10 Hostinger/Niagahoster Principles
Tips for great answers
Behavioral Event Interviewing
STAR Answer Format
Tips before you head in
- To achieve our goals, we only hire people that embody our values. We genuinely want to know who you are and how the values are genuinely embodied in you.
- Learn about our 10 Principles, reflect on those, and how you embody them in your experience.
- Be prepared to explain what interests you about the Customer Success Specialist (Global or Local teams) role and the team (or teams) you’ll be meeting with.
- When answering questions, be concise but detailed. We understand that it’s hard to measure whether the information you gave is too much or not enough. One way to solve this is to pause after your succinct response to ask if you’ve provided enough detail or if the interviewer would like you to go into more depth.
- Need a clarification? Do a follow-up. If you are asked a question, but are not given enough information to provide a solid answer, please don’t be hesitate about asking for more information. If additional context is not available, focus on how you would attempt to solve the problem given limited information.
- We aim to hire intelligent, thoughtful, and customer-obsessed people. Reflect on what motivated you to pursue a career with Niagahoster and Hostinger, and be prepared to share your thought process. Although “Why Us?” is a standard question, it’s not a formality for us. We genuinely want to understand what inspired you to explore an opportunity with us, so we get a better sense of who you are.
Preparation for Technical Interviews
Here’s the list of what skills we measure in this hiring process
- Verbal Communication (oral and written). Be clear and concise on what you want to inform the interviewer.
- Positive Language
- English Proficiency
- Typing Skill. Speed and accuracy matters for us.